Monday, October 27, 2008

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

I've already received several messages from people worried that we will no longer be sending photos through Kodak Gallery as we have been over the last several months...don't worry, I'm still taking pictures of Logan every 10 minutes and will continue to do so! :) It's an addiction, I tell ya! Because I'm new at blogging, I'm still working on how to connect our Kodak Gallery Slideshow to the website - eventually I'll figure it out! And in the meantime, I'll continue to email the photos as I've always done.

It's just so funny because of course I never get tired of taking pictures of Logan/Braisy and looking at them again and again, but I never thought other people would want to see them too! So, crisis averted - the photos will continue! :)

No comments: