Thursday, January 22, 2009

Splish Splash!

Well, Logan has officially completed two classes of swimming lessons! Tuesday he was feeling a little tired but today he was excited and put his head under water twice and his face in the water several times. He really enjoys looking at the other kids in the class and swimming with me in the lazy river. I tried to get some cute pics of him in his suit but all he wanted to do was crawl around the dirty locker room floor - unfortunatly, this is all I got! It's quite a task getting him dressed, let alone dressing myself - but it's got to get easier, right?! We'll be sure to keep everyone updated on any big swimming milestones, but I think it'll be a while. On the other hand, Jason is convinced he'll be swimming on his own by summer :)

2 comments:

Alli Garlich said...

how fun! where are you doing the lessons?

Unknown said...

Sylvester Powell Community Center off of Mart Way in Mission...it's great!