Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Introduction to the Wagon

Earlier this summer, every time Logan and I went to the store, we saw a bright red wagon starring us down. We watched as the price dropped, and every week I kept thinking, there is no way it will go any lower... Needless to say, it dropped to $23.99 and I had to snatch it up. Initially we weren't sure how much Logan would like it this year since he loves just laying back in his stroller and looking around. After trying it once, we found out quickly - Logan LOVES his wagon! We've already gotten our money's worth and I have a feeling that he'll keep on riding until a wheel falls off or an axle breaks...



1 comment:

Alli Garlich said...

love that last pic - so cute! Where did you get the wagon? I have been wanting to get one but they are so expensive - that is a great price!