Monday, January 24, 2011

Tales of Finigan

You've probably been wondering if I've given up blogging altogether, considering it's been 4 months since the last post (well, almost 5 -- but really who's counting?). As you probably know, our family is expanding and we're expecting a little girl in early April 2011. Because of that expansion, it felt like it was time to move to a new site. Thus introducing...


Since my hiatus from blogging, I've realized how much I truly enjoy sharing the everyday trials and tribulations of parenthood with family and friends. It's a fun spot to come back to when I'm feeling like Logan has pushed every last one of my buttons and I want to pull my hair out challenged, and I am hopeful it will provide some fun memories as the kids get older. So, it is my pleasure that I introduce to you...Tales of Finigan. Come check us out!

No comments: