Saturday, March 28, 2009

Logan Loves to Read!

Yesterday Logan and I decided to hit up the library to find some new books and Cd's. Logan had a great time since they have a little children's area where he could play and look at books. If you didn't already know, Logan LOVES to read! I'll catch him sitting in the corner of his playroom with all of his books sprawled out, just looking at the pictures and thumbing through them - too cute!!
Also, on a side note, yesterday since it was so cold, we determined that it was a sweat suit kind of day. I initially pulled out his Mizzou outfit since they had won the night before, but then thought I'd play a little game. In a very unbiased way (promise!), I asked him which one he wanted to wear by holding it up and he immediately grabbed the Iowa sweatshirt - can you believe he already knows right from wrong!! :)

No comments: