Sunday, August 23, 2009

Boys Weekend

Well I guess I should preface this post. This is Jason posting, and Sara doesn't even know that I'm posting. So if the post is missing her usual style and wittiness, you'll have to forgive me. But I figured I would let everyone know what Logan and I did this weekend. So here goes, my first blog post ever.

As the title implies, Sara wasn't with Logan and I this weekend. She made a trip back home, so Logan and I decided to head to the lake. I guess the title is a little mis-leading, as Granny Frannie and Papa D were at the lake with us. But you get the picture. The weekend started off great with Logan hitching a ride to the lake with the grandparents. I headed down after work, and so the weekend began. Overall it was a great weekend. The weather was great, Logan had fun hanging out with his grandparents, and most importantly we both made it back home with no injuries to report. I think Logan did it all this weekend, drove Papa D's boat, drove the waverunner, played with his friend Mason, made his first trip to Frankie & Louies, played on the sand beach, got a new sweatshirt, and didn't get much sleep. Below are some pics from the weekend. I apologize as they aren't up to Sara's standards, but I did the best I could with a camera phone.

He was out w/in 5 minutes on the ride home.......

2 comments:

Just Jenny said...

Pretty good for your first post!! Thanks for sharing - I like that you just jumped right in and did it on your own!!
Well done!!
(and cute sleeping pic from the ride home)

Unknown said...

Way to go Jason! You did a Great job. Thank You for making the trip work for Sara. She really was needed during such a trying time. Logan is a lucky boy to have such an awesome dad!!!