Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tiny Tim Logan


Today Logan had to head into the doctors office for a dreaded flu shot. He was actually quite the trooper though and only cried immediately after the shot and seemed just fine after that. Before the shot, I asked the nurse if we could weigh him since we haven't been in since his 12 month well visit. In my head, I was thinking he'd be 28, maybe 30 pounds...he feels heavy when you lug him around all day! When he got on the scale we waited...and he's only 23.5 pounds! I was thinking that sounded really small but after doing some research sounds like he's around the 25th percentile, which isn't bad considering he's been lower than that the majority of his life.

Later in the day as a little reward for suffering so graciously, I let him ride the mechanical horse at the grocery store - he had a ball. I should have gotten a picture, but was just laughing with him too hard to pull the camera out. We must have looked like quite the pair giggling away by the mechanical horse!

2 comments:

JVGcubed said...

Sara- That is a GREAT picture!

Alli Garlich said...

LOVE that pic - he is such a little man!