Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dear Spring...

Dear Spring,

When will you be here? While I do like Winter (mostly because I enjoy playing in the snow) I am eager and excited for you to visit! My mom still takes me on wagon rides but they aren't the same when I have to wear a coat, hat, mittens and a blanket. Plus, sometimes I still get cold.


I'm happy because the sun has been out the last couple days, but it's been kind of tricky because I think it's warm, then go outside only to find that it's still really cold! I wish it would warm up so I can play at the park without mittens - I can climb better that way.


Please don't tell Winter I've written as I don't want him to feel as if I'm betraying him, but I feel that he's beginning to overstay his welcome a bit.


I appreciate you listening and am hopeful to see you very soon. Your warmth, regrowth and bright colors are much needed!

Your Loyal Friend and Companion,
Logan Dippel

No comments: