Monday, January 25, 2010

Bottom of the List


You've probably been asking yourself: why do I even keep checking the blog if it's not going to be updated?!? Well friends, I'm back... finally!

Since we've been back from Steamboat, things have not slowed down and needless to say, we hit the ground running upon our arrival home. There has been a to-do list as long as you can imagine and unfortunately the blog has been pushed towards the bottom.

One of the many to-do list items has been to get our Christmas decorations (including our live dead tree) down! Typically, I'm kind of sad to have to do this monotonous task, but this year it's felt like the decorations have been up for months on end and I'm happy to finally get them out of here! Logan on the other hand had a little more difficult time (emotionally) getting rid of the big Fraser Fir he so kindly kissed night-night before bed every evening. He is still peering out the window mumbling, Tee...bye, bye. I wish he could stay this sweet forever!

So, you may be optimistically thinking that since there has been a blog publication, this means the list has diminished completely, but fortunately or unfortunately (depending on how you look at it), I've been blessed with the genes of my great-grandmother, grandmother and mother...meaning that I'm constantly adding to a never-ending list. While the list doesn't end, I most certainly will be doing some rearranging in order to keep everyone up to date with pictures and publications. Things should be slowing down a bit, which means the list will get smaller...maybe.

No comments: