Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bye-Bye


Today we went to the park - it was 26 degrees. Logan insisted on taking off his mittens (otherwise known as doggies, which will be explained at a later time) so he could climb and move well. We were planning on going for a short walk and throwing the ball for Braisy so he could burn off a little energy. But (my mistake) we went to the park to throw the ball (what was I thinking?) and Logan wanted to burn off a little energy too. As we strolled by, he continued yelling and pointing, Pah, pah. So, we stopped and he played at the pah while I threw the ball for Braisy.

Lately, Logan has been all about telling everyone and everything "hi" and "bye" so when it was time to leave the park he yelled bye-bye loud and clear. Then he ran away from me, which is unlike him. I followed only to find out that he was giving the playground equipment a kiss bye-bye and then walked right back over to me and grabbed my hand...what a guy.



No comments: